Monday, November 1, 2010

2 boobs, 1 boob

So today is the day that I lose my boob, if it gets rid of the cancer than take it away! Camp Thomas is here and ready to hold down the fort for the week. So instead of the chemo cave it is Camp Thomas. We might have a bonfire later and roast some marshmallows if we have enough time. Continued prayers for today and the rest of the week are much appreciated, I don't think I will ever be able to express how much all of your support and words of encouragement have meant to me and my family. It has helped us tremendously in getting through every day!

My mom will post an update tonight for you!

Much love to you all

Peace, Love and Hope
Kaitlyn

5 comments:

Megan Murphy said...

Praying for you and thinking of you!! :) Enjoy Camp Thomas.

Janie Herd-Harrold said...

My Prayers are with you Kaitlyn!! Keep Fighting. I pray for you everyday!! God will answer all of us prayer warriors and you(WILL BE A SURVIVOR)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love and prayers for YOU, Brad, Lisa and your brother!!

Lindsey said...

Praying for you today and this week, friend!

Stacey Wilson said...

You are amazing! I pray everything goes smoothly and you are on the road to recovery! Love ya! Seth, Stacey, and the kids

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn, thanks for letting us be a part of Camp Thomas today. You are such an amazing granddaughter and young lady. You make us all proud of your faith and determination to fight this disease. God will answer your prayers. By the end of the week I am praying Dr. Kennedy can say "You are cancer free"/ Love you bunches. Now get some rest and heal.